This website or any part thereof constitutes intellectual property and it belongs to Unicars Ltd unless otherwise stated.
The visitor/ user is allowed, without it being equivalent in any manner to cession of intellectual property rights, to download, print, republish and temporarily save any content of this website, strictly for private use.
Any other use of the content either in whole or partly (including without limitation the reproduction, permanent storage, redistribution and integration in other contents or websites) is prohibited without the prior consent in writing of Unicars Ltd.
(1) The visitor/ user agrees that he/ she shall not use the website to publish, send or transmit any content in any manner, that may be considered to be obscene, misleading, defamatory, illegal or in breach of the intellectual property rights of others or any material containing software viruses or other codes or software designed to interrupt, damage or destroy any software or computer hardware.
(2) By agreeing to use this website, you recognise that Unicars Ltd is the owner of any intellectual property rights (including for the avoidance of any doubt, intellectual property- copyright) pertaining to this website. Therefore, any use, transmission, copying or republication, either in whole or partly, of any part of this website (and/or the code HTML/source code) is prohibited, unless done to enable you to use this website, in other words it is only permitted in order to view this website on your computer and print it off on your personal printer, solely to view its content.
(3) Linking this website to any other website without the prior written consent of Unicars Ltd is prohibited. In addition, Unicars LTd is not liable for any guarantees, requirements and other terms in relation to the content of any other websites referred to or linked though a hypertext link to this website. Unicars Ltd does not embrace or accept third-party internet content.
(4) Where permitted by legislation or expressly provided in these terms, Unicars Ltd does not accept any liability in relation this website and how you use it.
(5) The use of this website is governed by the Laws of Cyprus and it falls within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Cypr